Accident Consultants G.R.Greatrix - Accident Investigator
Graham Greatrix - Forensic Investigator
- Over 50 years of experience in speed measuring devices, forensic investigation and accident reconstruction
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Member of the Institute of Physics
- Member of the Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators
- Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Chartered Physicist and Chartered Engineer
- Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Data Controller - ICO registered number A8300772
- Top tier expert for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Listed as an Expert Witness by The Law Society
- Trained in the duties and responsibilities of a Single Joint Expert
- Former Professor of Physics and Forensic Science at the University of Teesside
We provide a specialist service to the Courts, the legal profession, the police, insurance companies and industry.
It is our aim to provide an efficient, objective and impartial response to the needs of clients.
We provide initial opinions on cases and these are often followed by instructions to provide a formal report.
We are fully acquainted with the constraints imposed by the Courts, by the Civil Procedure Rules and by the Criminal Procedure Rules, and have extensive experience of presenting expert testimony in Courts of every description in England, Scotland, Wales and abroad.
We undertake cases involving accident locations situated anywhere in the United Kingdom.